- I am big and grey. I have got two big ears and a very long nose called a trunk.
- I have got four legs and four hooves. I can gallop very fast and you can ride on my back.
- I have got four paws and whiskers. I am quite small and I have got a soft fur. I sometimes catch mice to eat them.
- I have got four paws. I like to play with children, but I can work too. I live in a kennel and I bark if someone tries to go into my master’s house.
- I have got four hooves and two horns. I like to eat grass in the fields. I give you my milk to drink or make cheese.